Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A New Day...

This is my new website. I'm just gonna use this page as a central hub for all the different shit i'm working on. I lost my hard-drive and my laptop in the same week. Lost all my work of the past 5 years or so. All my songs, samples, sounds, stems, lyrics, video, writings, pictures, MUSIC...everything.

The weirdest thing happened though as soon as a I realized the gravity of the situation...

I felt relief.

Not panic. Not anger. Not fear. Not sadness. Not regret.

Relief.

And so begins this beautiful new chapter in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Man thats crazy....I went back to reno after like a year and a half tour, mainly to get all my journals full of poems, rhymes, thoughts....my brains life so to speak...only to find my storage bin ravaged...EVERYTHING I had ever owned stolen. From my hotwheels to my grandfarhers gold watch (yes just like pulp fiction)....the box with my journals gone...after a moments panic, calm settled in and i realized all i write now is WAY better, and that all i needed was the new me, in the NOW to be my best self....it is relief....found my journals behind the shed in a few shoe boxes, haven't opened since....i have literally moved on. Congrads on the epiphany bro, keep the knowledge with you and you're a better man. Hope alls well, got mad love for you and your's, the movement and all you have, can and will accomplish.
    Burkey

    ReplyDelete